Interview: ‘Son of Saul’ Writer/Director László Nemes on Filmmaking

László Nemes Interview

«It was very intense.» One of the best films I’ve seen this year is called Son of Saul, which premiered at the Cannes Film Festival and won the Grand Prize of the Jury and a few other awards. Then it went on to play at the Telluride, Toronto, Vancouver, New York and London Film Festivals and will be opening in theaters this December (the same day as Star Wars). It’s a masterpiece, and I said that in my glowing review, since this film totally blew me away. Let me now introduce you to its director — Hungarian filmmaker László Nemes (as seen above). He has made a number of shorts previously, including The Gentleman Takes His Leave, but this is his feature debut and it’s astonishing. I had to meet László to talk about this film and so much more. ›››

Continue reading Interview: ‘Son of Saul’ Writer/Director László Nemes on Filmmaking


FirstShowing.net

Здесь можно оставить свои комментарии. Выпуск подготовленплагином wordpress для subscribe.ru

Comments