Daily Dialogue — November 1, 2015

Jay: Nastiest shit you’ve ever done? I’m talkin’ about nasty!
Andy Stitzer: Ahh… wow. So many stories are running through my head right now. [pauses, then lies] I dated this girl for a while. She was really a… nasty freak. She just loved to get down with sex all the time. It was like… anytime of day, she was like, “Yeah, let’s go! I’m so nasty!” And I’d be nailing her and she’d be like, “Oh, you’re nailing me! Cool!”

The 40-Year-Old Virgin (2005), written by Judd Apatow, Steve Carell

The Daily Dialogue theme for the week: Embarrassment.

Trivia: According to Seth Rogen, Steve Carell was so nervous that the film would be shut down by the studio, he had the writers prepare a back-up version of the script that didn’t contain a single word of profanity.

Dialogue On Dialogue: Awkward. It’s a really big thing in contemporary comedy. Get a character in an awkward situation and it fast become embarrassing as with this scene with Andy.

Go Into The Story

Здесь можно оставить свои комментарии. Выпуск подготовленплагином wordpress для subscribe.ru

Comments