New IMAX Trailer for ‘Jack Reacher: Never Go Back’ with Tom Cruise

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back IMAX Trailer

«Who the hell are you?» «I’m the guy you didn’t count on…» Paramount has unleashed an action-packed, 90-second IMAX trailer for the sequel Jack Reacher: Never Go Back, bringing back Tom Cruise as the iconic character Jack Reacher from Lee Child’s books. He’s joined by actress Cobie Smulders as Susan Turner, along with a cast including Robert Knepper, Aldis Hodge and Holt McCallany. We’ve already seen a couple of trailers for this already, and it looks like just another generic action movie, I have to say. I’m hoping tha t there’s something more to it, but ending a trailer on a big explosion isn’t really grabbing my interest anymore. I’m a fan of Tom Cruise and I hope he kicks ass in this, just not sold on all the footage yet. ›››

Continue reading New IMAX Trailer for ‘Jack Reacher: Never Go Back’ with Tom Cruise


FirstShowing.net

Здесь можно оставить свои комментарии. Выпуск подготовленплагином wordpress для subscribe.ru

Comments